Easy peasy peanut butter flapjacks!
The perfect afternoon snack, to enjoy along with a cuppa.
Or have one (or two…) for breakfast on the go!
Or a late night snack.
… Anytime really!!
These are super easy and quick to make, using only 5 ingredients and 5 minutes to prepare!
No fancy ingredients here, you probably already have most (if not all) of them in your kitchen so you can make them whenever. You just need oats, peanut butter, syrup and plant milk! Chocolate optional.
There’s no butter in this recipe so they’re a much healthier substitute for your usual shop bought flapjacks!
Give it a go and let me know how you get on 🙂
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
Total time: 30 minutes
- 2 cups oats
- 4 heaped tbsp peanut butter (smooth or crunchy)
- 3/4 cup plant-milk
- 4 tbsp agave syrup
- 100g dark chocolate
- Handful of peanuts, for decor
- Pre-heat the oven to 200ºC.
- Mix all of the ingredients, apart from the chocolate, together in a bowl.
- Line your baking tray with non-stick baking paper and press your flapjack mix into the tray evenly and bake for 25 minutes until golden brown.
- Allow them to cool on a cooling rack.
- Once cool, decorate with your melted chocolate – you can dip them in the chocolate, or drizzle the chocolate on top. Top them off with crushed peanuts for extra crunch.