Bite-size puff pastry cups filled with jam!
This is a SUPER quick and easy recipe, using just 2 ingredients!!
The perfect treat to enjoy with a cup of tea 🙂
I used strawberry jam, and orange marmalade to fill my pastry cups, but you can use your favourite flavour!
These are best eaten fresh but they keep really well in an airtight container, if you can resist eating them all!
Give it a go and let me know how you get on 🙂
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 8 minutes
Total time: 18 minutes
- 150g puff pastry
- 6 tsp jam, approximately (depends on size of cups)
- Pre-heat the oven to 200ºC.
- Dust your work space with flour and roll your puff pastry to about 0.5cm thickness.
- Cut circles from the pastry, I used a cutter around 8cm diameter.
- Place your circles in a muffin baking tray and fill them with around a half teaspoon of jam. Do not overfill them or the pastry cups will overflow.
- Bake for around 8 minutes – until the pastry has started to brown off.
- Allow to cool, and ENJOY!